I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam has physics, chemistry, maths, and biology sections. I didn’t take up biology as my fourth main subject last year. Is the biology section in the exam an optionalone or is it compulsary?

I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam has physics, chemistry, maths, and biology sections. I didn’t take up biology as my fourth main subject last year. Is the biology section in the exam an optionalone or is it compulsary?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
I will suggest you to look the eligibility critera for the same from the askIITians website or official website of KVPY exam. Thanks.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
My suggestion for you is to put up your quaeries regarding KVPY on official websites of leading institutions providing coachibng for KVPY or simply google out details about the syllabus, content to be prepared, previous year’s question papers and solutions etc, and you may have a crystal clear viewof the situation,.....and if you need any information about leading institutions providing quality education and better placements, then you may try any of these – ITM Uni, Gwalior,...................Ujjain Engg. College Ujjain,........................Sagar Inst of Research and Tech, Bhopal,.........................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free