I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP ME..........

I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN  CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP ME..........

Grade:10

2 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10th, only the syllabus will be in detail. So, as told by you that you take interest in biology as well.. So, i will prefer you to choose biology. Rest do what you wanna be in lyf.
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional.
2. If you want to be a computer professional as engineer/designer(Mechnical-car design, machine design using CAD/CAMTechnologies), in a mimmum duration of 4 year education from a reputed engineering college, then you must opt PCM group.
3. But, if you want to be a doctor, the education time would be around 8.5 year, and thereon, no broad use of computer animation, only surgery, medication or Medical research and all.
There should be a reason behind every vision,
Why i want to be an Engineer or a Doctor......

Good luck....................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free