How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.

How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately.
when you sit for studies si in a clean environment . this is  a physcological fact. moreover if during studies you tend to sleep you can use bubblegums etc. never keep your phone near you. be selfish for your carrer. take proper amount of sleep. stop watching tv , you will get nothing from it. try to follow a good time table. eat health, junk foods also affect your mind power. set up your goals
i know you are thinking i am writing a lecture or same points that you have read from somewhere else, but these all are very effective. so tty to make them a part of your life
thankyou:}
jeeva
26 Points
7 years ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any unneccessary talks.Be always motivated and be focused . Revise all the things regularly . Give mock test thrice a month – let it be for any exam which will gain up ur confidence level . In this way you can reach great heights .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free