How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve! I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve!

I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

Grade:12

4 Answers

Harishwar IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 50 Points
9 years ago
Hi Student,

Please mention the class in which you are studying, so that i can give you better guidance.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
Math is easy through practice and dedication. 

If you have one of those attitude that just cannot be bothered to learn some equations, for example, you're not going to be successful. 

1. Be prepared to put in hard work, which means doing lots and lots of practice until you feel confident in certain area then move on. 
2. Math is always about building up. Therefore, you MUST learn the basics to able to do the advanced math. Also if you're doing algebra, learn the rules: a*a would be A (squared). 
3. Learn and memorize how to do each topic. 

Everyone can do math. It's just the matter of dedication and striving for the best.
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
Maths require practice. MAths is different fom all other subjects because you can’t doo it with cramming. you need to practice daily to be good at maths.You should try wide range of questions.
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
u must take a book that contains solved questions to make ur hold on that chapter
practice as many good que as u can 
never left ur doubts uncleared bcoz in maths some chapters are interlinked

approve if useful
approve if usefulapprove if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free