hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
hii im presently pursuing puc 2nd year in iiitrkvalley
i had gave seminors twice in my previous semester
tips while giving seminor : 
                                   1.try to maintain eye contact with the students
                                   2.you should have some sense of humour because u can crack some jokes while all are getting bored
                                  3.give your seminar by wearing formal dress
                                  4.maintain your english to be fluent
                                  5.give some lively examples of that topic
                                  6.try to utilise the board properly
                                  7.last point is start with powerful introduction
vannala shivanand
23 Points
8 years ago
A seminar is the perfect opportunity to learn some skills and hone your craft of communicating effectively .In these activities you will think about what skills are needed to give a good oral presentation. You will also watch a video of a student presenting in a seminar in order to recognise some techniques.you dont fear while you are giving seminor. maintain your english language and what you are speaking at seminor that words would be undrestand to all.
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
A seminar is the good opportunity to prove your talent. You must and should utilise it. dont’t get fear. Generally seminars are given in front of many people. When you forgetten an thing what you want to talk,at that time dont’t stand simply, talk something related to that topic. thank you
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Dear Prashanth,
                   Seminar is good opportunity for to send out stage fear.seminar is in your class between your friends.you maintain eye conatact with students.dont affraid of teaching.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free