hi sir, i got a passing 110 in jee mains and 225 in bitsat 2015.but due to my laziness and takings boards for granted i got only 80.4 percentage marks.i was a school topper till class 10 but i ruined the next 2 years due to my postponing habits and lack of hardwork as well as proper guidance.now i have decided to join a local govt. engineering college and prepare for jee simultaneously.i know this is tough but i m determined and ready for hardwork.is it advisable? what do u suggest?also how can i clear my doubts as i would have no teachers?

hi sir,
i got a passing 110 in jee mains and 225 in bitsat 2015.but due to my laziness and takings boards for granted i got only 80.4 percentage marks.i was a school topper till class 10 but i ruined the next 2 years due to my postponing habits and lack of hardwork as well as proper guidance.now i have decided to join a local govt. engineering college and prepare for jee simultaneously.i know this is tough but i m determined and ready for hardwork.is it advisable? what do u suggest?also how can i clear my doubts as i would have no teachers?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If u are determined and confident about it then go ahead. Follow NCERT books and u can take online courses

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free