Hi I am anushka from class 12 preparing for jee 2018 actually I feel that I have ruined my 11 class concepts . I tried to study well but I am not confident about it and now my target is to clear 12 concepts and I am going somewhat good but I am still losing confidence on 11 class and in fact i don`t have time to revise it plz help me I want to clearthis exam at any cost with a rank

Hi I am anushka from class 12 preparing for jee 2018 actually I feel that I have ruined my 11 class concepts . I tried to study well but I am not confident about it and now my target is to clear 12 concepts and I am going somewhat good but I am still losing confidence on 11 class and in fact i don`t have time to revise it plz help me I want to clearthis exam at any cost with a rank

Grade:10

2 Answers

anushka Sharma
17 Points
6 years ago
And plz tell me in written type don`t share any link with me as I am not able to use it plz I need help I am struggling a lot I am on fiitjee
Ritesh
17 Points
6 years ago
same thing happene with most of the students as they not focus much on 11th course and this makes lots of difference in their rank so for you I have a solution just start revision of your 11th class notes and try to solve ques of then in free time..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free