Hi every1 i m Rohan. I m studyin in resonance kota ri8 nw. d thing is i m having trouble with Physics subject. In resonance i m facing problems with d theory n numericals so i decided to study by myself frm ncert but after few days i realised dat d theory in phy ncert is not up to the mark. I m readin HCV too. Can any1 please suggest me which book should i follow which will help me prepare spcly 4 boards?

Hi every1 i m Rohan. I m studyin in resonance kota ri8 nw. d thing is i m having trouble with Physics subject. In resonance i m facing problems with d theory n numericals so i decided to study by myself frm ncert but after few days i realised dat d theory in phy ncert is not up to the mark. I m readin HCV too. Can any1 please suggest me which book should i follow which will help me prepare spcly 4 boards?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rohan 
as far as the cbse boards are concerned , then let me to tell you that h c verma is not required to score in boards . even BELIEVE ME , i never did any ques frm hcv and endup getting 98 in board exam . 
for boards u need to do some of the things which are really imp , i am listing them sequentially below 
1- frst of all , donot hate ncert as this is your main book from where examiner finds question , so, frst take ncert and read 2 times , 1 time focus on school and 1 time on home . 
2- after that do all the EXERCISE AND intext questions , they are very very imp for physics , 
3- take out any other standard ref books , like arihant all in one or s l arora , follow that for derivation , and u need to do recalla all derivation u studied in the week specially in wekends . 
4- then its time for ncert exempler , take that and solve questions from their , if u do all then excellent , otherwise do atleast possible ones . 
5- Now , after all that , there are books avaliable by arihant which enlist the last 7 years board paper chapterwise , so, take that and once your 1 chap is over , start doing that as soon as possible , 
and i could guarentee you that question do repeats everytime in cbse boards . 
6- after that at the time of exam days , solve arihant i suceed sample paper , u can even take sample paper from askiitian , they are also good . 
AND ALSO TAKE CARE ABOUT PRACTICALS , BEACUSE THEY ACCOUNTS FOR 30 MARKS IN BOARD . 
IF U CAN DO ALL THESE STEPS THEN NOONE CAN STOP YOU FROM GETTING 95 + IN PHY . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free