hello sir, im in 10 class and i am interested in doing it in the future.i wanna crack iit and then enter the computer field in it.so i was just wondering if u could tell me how to prepare for it,how to study and which is the best class for starting my preparations.

hello sir,
im in 10 class and i am interested in doing it in the future.i wanna crack iit and then enter the computer field in it.so i was just wondering if u could tell me how to prepare for it,how to study and which is the best class for starting my preparations.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ kanish 
dnt worry now as u are in class 10th , start the preparation from class 11th and u have the 2 years for it ,
for preparation frst of all u need to check progress at everyday besis , that how much u learned today and practice daily as much ques as possible  from the jee ques bank .u can even opt for askiitians package and they have explained it in quite well level . 
currently , just u need to clear your foundation by reading ncert books throughly . 
and after that do participate in the olympiads also , to increase your level of comptt . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free