Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for admissions known as SAT so I would like to know if I should continue AskIITians or leave it,Please guide me sir. Will AskIITians be helpful in the SAT exam???

Hello Sir,
I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for admissions known as SAT so I would like to know if I should continue AskIITians or leave it,Please guide me sir. Will AskIITians be helpful in the SAT exam???

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they will help you plan your studies and also help you with doubts clearing and question solving and also they can provide you SAT pattern test to you. So if you are already enrolled, please discuss this in detail with your respective faculties for Maths, Physics and Chemistry
Also if you are placed in JEE mains or advance batch thats actually an advantage beacause level of jee mains is little higher than SAT only. So if you can do that SAT should be more easier for you.

Thanks
Nishant
Rohan Gajjar
34 Points
8 years ago
Thank u  Nishant Sir

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free