Hello sir,I am expecting a rank of around 35000-40000.Obc category.Will I get any branch in nit surathkal under home state reservation.Please reply as soon as possible.Thank You.

Hello sir,I am expecting a rank of around 35000-40000.Obc category.Will I get any branch in nit surathkal under home state reservation.Please reply as soon as possible.Thank You.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Its a far fetched dream but keep your hopes high.
Do not fix to just surathkal but start filling other good NITs also
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
You may apply for roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the Best Engineering College in Uttarakhand. This is the best engineering college in north india. we got best placement award since two years by indian government.  you may contact at 7500108111. RCE roorkee provieds scholorship for meritorius students at the time of admission.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, with the score that you have mentioned, I don’t think that it would be possible for you to get a seat at NIT Suratkhal, but you should not give up all your hope, rather keep trying at some other renowned and highly reputed institutions which are best known for their best quality education and also for the placements with high pay scales. These institutions are – Harcourt ButlerTechnological Institute, Kanpur,..........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh,.....................Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free