Hello, My kid is studying 10 th class with IIT modules in triveni schools, Telangana. I have joined him in IIT modules in 8 th class. Here, my question is .. What are best colleges for IITmodules in inter in hyderabad? Want a review of FIITJEE Colleges Dilsuhknagar and other FIITJEE colleges in hyderbad. Any other best colleges with IIT orentation in Hyderabd ? With Thanks ARkanth

Hello,
My kid is studying 10th class with IIT modules in triveni schools, Telangana.

I have joined him in IIT modules in 8th class.

Here, my question is ..
  1. What are best colleges for IITmodules in inter in hyderabad?
  2. Want a review of FIITJEE Colleges Dilsuhknagar and other FIITJEE colleges in hyderbad.
  3. Any other best colleges with IIT orentation in Hyderabd ?
With Thanks
ARkanth

Grade:10

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Hello Arkanth,
11th and 12th these two are most important years for IIT JEE preparation for any student.

There are many coaching institution who have been jumping in this race of giving out more IITians every year
As you are living nearing Hyderabad, for your kid you will obviously think of some best institue in hyderabad.

Bansal classes,FIITJEE , Resonance, chaitaniya etc are some institutions which have given the country many IITians. But problem with this instituions are there branches in KOTA RAJASTHAN is doing very well but only a few students get qualify from FIITJEE hyderabad or resonance hyderabad, because thier top faculties are in KOTA only and in hyd centre they have hired some local faculties only. Also they have 120 studentss in one batch so less attention will be give to your child individually. And travelling to and fro from institute is very tiring especially when kid is loaded with so much studies.

I would recommend you enroll you child with Askiitians 2 year classroom programe
Advatages are listed below:
1. At max 40 students in one class
2. All IITian faculties, young and passionate to teach and give good results
3. No travel time/ cost required as all classes are conducted online
4. you get All india Askiitians test series along with the course
5. Best study material dispatched at your address
6. IITian faculties available 24*7 to clear your students doubt
7. Less fees
8. Good mentoring to kid for his/her future dreams by IITians.

If you are still not convinced go to askiitians.com and book a FREE demo with IITian today.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free