Hello …... Im currently studying in jeddah , K.S.A ….. I have just started my 11 th grade . Iam aiming for PMT entrance exams . So , should I start for the root of 11 th grade to crack and come out with flying colours. Its my big dream.

Hello …...

Im currently studying in jeddah , K.S.A ….. I have just started my 11th grade . Iam aiming for PMT entrance exams . So , should I start for the root of 11th grade to crack and come out with flying colours. Its my big dream.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Aabid Hussain
askIITians Faculty 576 Points
7 years ago
Hi Jeevanandam,

Yes, you are decision is absolutely right. Either you go for technology or medicine, it requires thorough and basic clear concept of your 11thand 12thboth. Because class 11thconcept is the base for class 12thsyllabuii and in PMT, questions are asked mostly form basic level to screen out candidates on the basis of their concept.

Our suggestion for you is to start up your preparation form these days along with your 10+2 syllabus.

Good Luck !
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Why not? You simply have to be determined and focuse towards goal, join some reputed coaching center, go for self-practice papers and ask your coaching center trainer about your doubts, on the other hand search for a renowned inatitutions where you may pursue your desired study program, like – AIMS, New Delhi,..................CMC, Vellore,..................Paramedical courses at Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free