hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some seat acceptance fees to paid again(I already paid 45k in the first round)?

hello,
I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some seat acceptance fees to paid again(I already paid 45k in the first round)?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL CONTINUE . 
AND YES , THE SAME DOCUMENT U HAVE TO CARRY THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE SITE , YOU HAVE CALLED ONLY FOR 6TH councelling considering the fact that rest of the rounds either u have not elligible or u hv puted the clg in float option . 
so, the document carrying will be same , and no more fee for 6th round councelling . 
STILL KEEP AN EYE ON THE JOSAA WEBSITE , THEY CAN CHANGE THE NOTIFICATION ANYTIME , 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer to carry an ATM card for cofort as well as security. Attend the session and get to know what formalities are to be doen, if you are not allotted a seat in this round as well, then don’t be disheartened, rather try geting admission at some other highly reputed institutions like – JJTU, Rajasthan,..............Manav Rachna, Faridabad,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free