Hello Everyone I have a big question regarding JEE Preparation. I am currently in class XI and have joined Vidyamandir Classes. The faculty at VMC advises us to stick to the NCERT and the Modules they have provided to us. They say that NCERT along with Modules is sufficient to clear JEE. But when I surf the Internet usually all IIT Toppers advise to read foreign author books like for Chemistry Paula Bruice , Morrison Boyd for physics Resnick Halliday and so on & so forth. I want to clear JEE with a top rank that is around top 100. Not with an average rank. So can you please advice me that whether I shall read these books or stick to the modules of VMC. Please Reply in detail Ajitesh Garg

Hello Everyone

I have a big question regarding JEE Preparation. I am currently in class XI and have joined Vidyamandir Classes. The faculty at VMC advises us to stick to the NCERT and the Modules they have provided to us. They say that NCERT along with Modules is sufficient to clear JEE.  But when I surf the Internet usually all IIT Toppers advise to read foreign author books like for Chemistry Paula Bruice , Morrison Boyd for physics Resnick Halliday and so on & so forth. I want to clear JEE with a top rank that is around top 100. Not with an average rank. So can you please advice me that whether I shall read these books or stick to the modules of VMC. 

Please Reply in detail 
Ajitesh Garg

Grade:11

3 Answers

Rahul
39 Points
8 years ago
Hey Ajitesh I”M currently studying in class 12 & you will shock to know that I’M in VMC for last 2 years .
Also I have an answer to your doubt . I thnk vmc modules+assignments are enough to crack JEE.
and for scoring good rank just repeat those module again and again . You need not to go for other books 
I hope you get something . ALL THE BEST  ////
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
AS YOUR TEACHERS HAVE TOLD PLEASE FOLLOW NCERT AND THE MATERIAL THEY GAVE U THESE MATERIALS ARE PREPARED BY REFERING ALL INDIAN AND FORIGEN BOOKS SO PLEASE COMPLET THEM FIRST IF U SAY U WANT TOP100 THEN U NEED TO NO 1 THING THAT U WONT GET A TOP100 RANK IF U STUDY WHAT BOOKS A TOP 100 RANKER STUDIED
ALL U HAVE TO DO IS GAIN THE CONCEPT A TOP100 RANKER GAINED  
FOR THAT U NEED TO DO WHAT UR MIND SAYS IF U FEEL THAT U HAVENT GAINED CONFIDANCE OR CONCEPT REQURIED THEN READ OTHER BOOKS 
DONT STUDY MORE FORIGEN BOOKS THEY ARE MORE TIME WASTE 
ALL OF THEM ARE READILY DOUMPED  IN OUR INDIAN BOOKS READILY IN A BETTER MANNER
TOP GET A RANK IN TOP 100 U NEED  TO MAINTAIN A CONSISTANT ABOVE 85% IN ALL YOUR JEE TESTS CONDUCTED IN  UR INSTUTE WHETHER IT MAY BE PART TEST OR CUMILATIVE TESTS  OR GRAND TESTS IN WOREST CASE  
THE LAST 1 IS MY SUGGESION FOR U
PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL incase of any doubts ask in comment box 

Archita
132 Points
8 years ago
NCERT texts + your modules are more than enough.
Have confidence in you and do ur best, youll surely get in top 100.
i’m a class 11 student and i’m currently preparing for iitjee.
if you have any doubts put it in the answer box.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free