HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS

HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE  BOOKS

Grade:12

7 Answers

KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
for physical chemistry preparation you prefer OP Tondon ,organic chemistry –  arihant prkhashan,inorganic – J.D lee,physics – hc verma concepts of physics,for maths you refer rd sharma and sl loney books...you prepare these books perfectly definetly you can crack mains
LAVANYA
22 Points
8 years ago
SIR  AT LOOKING THIS PREVIOUS PAPERS... I AM LOSING MY WILL.......IS IT TOO HARD.....SO PLS ADVISE ME.........
KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
dear lavanya,
presently where are you studying ...if you are studying at corporate colleges like chaitanya and narayana then you can follow a schedule or if you are studying in any other colleges then make you own schedule to crack jee mains.hard work is neccesary to achieve it .so now onwwards try to learn from basics in core subjects like maths,phy,chem....never lose hope untill the results are announced.try to practice previous papers as much as you can and observe which chapter has more weightage.......so keep practising and crack your mains exams...ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
LAVANYA
22 Points
8 years ago
present  i am studyng in iiit.kadapa..... i want to get a admission in iit.... k.tell me the eligible marks for bc candidates in this examination...sir

KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
IIIT RK valley is also a good institution you better continue in that institute if you want to terminate from rgukt rk valley then you should write jeemains.to get good rank you must have 90% score in your puc1 and puc2 .so try to score above 9.2 there is no high criteria of caste in selection procedure .so,concentrate on marks.
LAVANYA
22 Points
8 years ago
puc 1 89% d not yet completed puc 2...........are the marks of puc included in mains......is it must to score 90%..............y  the marks r related to mains..........
KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
puc1 and puc2 marks are needed while giving rank of iit exam...there is weightage of  intermediate marks in iit exam if  you get 90% marks you will get good rank ...marks should be above 50%...me to studying in rgukt rk valley puc2 so dont cal me sir

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free