Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : 500 GB Would this be enough, if not what should be the minimum requirements?

Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3.  I am joining CSE.  I have no prior experience in coding etc. 
Are the following specifications:
Processor : Intel i3
RAM: 4GB
HDD : 500 GB 

Would this be enough, if not what should be the minimum requirements?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes enough. Enjoy there.
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
try to get i5 that will be better
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get into the inst, spend at least 15-20 days and get to know about the system and then only follow the configuration as per the requirements of the inst,.........there are some other better institutions as well which have joined the race of quality education and better placements,......I suggest to visit the official weblinks of those institutions as well and get to know the kind of facilities being provided, quality of education, level of faculty members, fee structures and placement records, so that youhave an extensive information related to admission process,........These inst are – LBS, College of Engg, Kasargod,.............................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.....................BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free