Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries, right? So outside of our "domain", time does have boundaries?

Does time have boundaries or not?

Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries, right? So outside of our "domain", time does have boundaries?

Grade:12

6 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
 The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. 

Time is not linear it is a continuous existence within the cosmos and when we flow with it in harmony we are in tune with the cosmic cycles of creation as well as destruction. Being the present moment ensures that we never fall into the trap of the thinking mind, which keeps us trapped in the cycle of Time and Karma. 

Each time we say, “I did it, or I will do it,” all we are really doping is creating bondage to time, as time only exists in our minds. 
continue..............
Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
When we start working with our present moment intelligence, our intuition we start getting freer and freer to make choice according to our higher awareness which any way is free of all the tyrannies of time. 

Even everyday choices and planning can be made in the present moment to make them materialize faster, as when we say I am complete, I am happy we move towards our greater happiness and wholeness, because we are creating our future in the present moment,. 

continue..............
Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter what we do freedom comes when we are free of all fears, which are anyway based on past experiences. 

In effect we create time through our thinking otherwise in the entire wide universe there is no thing called time, as out here we have used sunsets or moonsets to define time for ourselves. So imagine what would happen when we step out of the earths atmosphere in open space we are free of time, it is our belief that time is passing that makes us age as well. 

Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
conitinue.................

Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when we see or imagine that time is slipping away that we try to hold on to it or try to do thing or live hurried otherwise, all nature works on its own sweet time. 

Once we step out of the earth system, there is no measure of time, except our own heart beats and our breath, so why not do the same while we are here, within this time zone created by our minds, by us. Freedom as always, is in the mind and through the mind as well.
Rickey
10 Points
9 years ago
a big thanx buddyyyyyyyyyy!
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
yes sir,it has one boundary for sure, i mean time started when the universe began to exist i.e., at the big bang, which is approximately 14 billion years. the end point is not clear., as we don’t know yet how the universe will end.
please approve!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free