Dear Sir, My son have got 598 CML rank in Jee mains. He has 264 JEE marks and 97 % in CBSE boards. Presently we are in Delhi. We have applied im IIIT H , DTU, NSIT and CSAB counselling with computer Science engineering as choice. For NIT we have given choice as priority -1 NIT wabrangal, priority -2 as NIT Trichy and priority-3 as NIT suratkal. Please giude us with regard to ehich institution is best for Computer science engneering. My mobile no is 9958627070.

Dear Sir, My son have got 598 CML rank in Jee mains. He has 264 JEE marks and 97 % in CBSE boards. Presently we are in Delhi. We have applied im IIIT H , DTU, NSIT and CSAB counselling with computer Science engineering as choice. For NIT we have given choice as priority -1 NIT wabrangal, priority -2 as NIT Trichy and priority-3 as NIT suratkal. Please giude us with regard to ehich institution is best for Computer science engneering. My mobile no is 9958627070.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html

Of all the colleges which you have listed as your son’s choices and in his NIT priority list,CS is best in IIIT Hyderabad.NIT Warangal CS,comes next,is among the best in India and its better than Trichy and Surathkal.It’s after these that DTU, NSIT follow .The comparison between these colleges are made in context of quality of education, prospects of higher studies and placement scenario.

Thanks &Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free