Dear Sir/Madam, My son is in XI CBSE, but hardly get time attending his school and IIT-JEE preparation class. He has not got time to do revision daily. How to cope up with such complex time-schedule?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My son is in XI CBSE, but hardly get time attending his school and IIT-JEE preparation class. He has not got time to do revision daily. How to cope up with such complex time-schedule?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ mayur 
All the student who are preparing for jee facing the same time schedule problem . 
but what u need to understand is that , jee is a complex exam and he have to put all his effort at maximum extent to reach in the iit , which is the dream destination 
i am giving some pointers on how to manage time , 
1- cover the school assignment in school only , and when the teacher teaches , ask him to give full focus on class , beacuse ncert 30 percent will cover in school only . 
2- donot follow more than 1 ref book except ncert , ncert is vital for jee , strill u can refer h c verma for phy , but for chemi and maths if the coaching center is good , then that is more than enough . 
3- when he is practicing questions , ask him , to do more quality question , and revising the same concept will not help any more , and jee checks quality more than quantity . 
4- at least after school and coaching , 4 hrs of self study is enough , but regular practice should have to be maintained . 
5- he have ample time for jee , nearly 1.6 month , so, donot pressure on him . 
6- take a good care of his health as its mostly required for jee preparation . 
7- alott the wekends to revise the whole topics in shrtcut , that he studied in whole week , if he cannot make revision notes , askiitian have it . 
8- take the last 35 years jee question , once he covers 1 chap from school , start with these question without any delay . 
9- check his regular preogress report in test series at the coaching center . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST TO HIM ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free