Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on hearing this...should i be buying the fiitjee correspondence material also as i am already a fiitjee student...

Dear Sir,
I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions.
I was shocked on hearing this...should i be buying the fiitjee correspondence material also as i am already a fiitjee student...

Grade:12

10 Answers

Abhishek Kumar
askIITians Faculty 255 Points
9 years ago
Normally, they cover all the questions given in the correspondence in various tests. And theory taught is obviouly far more detailed than given in the correspondence, unless your specific teacher is not good.
Jai Mahajan
22 Points
9 years ago
should i study and solve the correspondence packages instead of the classroom ones then? Is there something that is there in the classroom package and not it in the subjective one?

Jai Mahajan
22 Points
9 years ago
sorry i meant Is there something that is there in the classroom package and not it in the correspondence one?
Abhishek Kumar
9 years ago
Obviously correspondence packets are more well prepared because thats the sole mean of teaching the subject. Hence they make the packages very carefully. In class rooms teachers are made to teach those same concepts and also solve such questions. If your particular teacher is not adhering to the instructions, you may loose out on some.
Abhishek Kumar
9 years ago
There may be.
Jai Mahajan
22 Points
9 years ago
So should i attend the fiitjee classes and solve the correspondence packages??
Abhishek Kumar
9 years ago
That would be better and safe !
You may access them from your friends or FIIT JEE office, you don’t hace to enroll for it separately.
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
They provide good correspondance material, but i don’t believe thier classroom program is bad, except when the particular faculty that is teaching you is not good.
ng29
1698 Points
9 years ago
of course RANKER STUDY MATERIAL is very good 
it contains complete quick revision of chapter in very smart way
first theory, then solved examples, then unsolved exercises

approve if useful
Archita
132 Points
8 years ago
i dont think correspondance programme is better than classroom programme.
but if you can get the notes from your friends who go there then u can just join the correspondance programme

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free