Dear Sir, I Am Student from Gujarat with General category.I want to know which rank will be count in CSAB – All India rank or category rank?...My All india rank is 20246 and category rank is 15429. Is there any chance to get admission in IT in BITS Mesra or IIIT Allahabad?Kindly reply urgently....

Dear Sir, I Am Student from Gujarat with General category.I want to know which rank will be count in CSAB – All India rank or category rank?...My All india rank is 20246  and category rank is 15429. Is there any chance to get admission in IT in BITS Mesra or IIIT Allahabad?Kindly reply urgently....

Grade:

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
The procedure defined by CSAB is such that you would be first considered for Open category and if you do not get a seat in that then you would be considered for category seats,If you want to knwo about which seat you would get then go to

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html

The link above is for IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query.
There is pretty good chances of getting IT in BITS Mesra but there is a slim hope of getting IT in IIIT Allahabad.
Thanks &Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free