currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.

currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi xavier
i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to get highest package. the name of the college is IIT BOMBAY. it is considered best for studying quantum physics. so try to get a seat in iit bombay if you want to earn more salary
thanks
post if any doubt
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a particular institution(s) in your mind to pursue degree,then just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – ICFAI, Hyderabad,................Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,.................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free