Are 90 days enough to get a rank below 2000 in iitadv? Most topics in maths and chem are mains level but physics is much better. Can I improve on maths and chem in these 90 days to get top 1000 in adv?

Are 90 days enough to get a rank below 2000 in iitadv? Most topics in maths and chem are mains level but physics is much better. Can I improve on maths and chem in these 90 days to get top 1000 in adv?

Grade:

8 Answers

priyam basil
8 Points
10 years ago
lulzzzz
priyam basil
8 Points
10 years ago
u can da topper your too smart
Kalpesh Ramesh
6 Points
10 years ago
randi stfu
sneha singh
33 Points
10 years ago
Hi Kalpesh, Yes sure you can get your rank below 2000 in last 90 days. But you really have to work hard in these 90 days. Make a proper Time table for study and try to practice more on the important topics and high scoring topics . Select topics which are more clearer to you and after that go for another topics. In maths solve more no of questions so that you can clear your concepts. In Chemistry- Go through organic portion at first because it carry lots of marks in IIT JEE Exam. And please study sincerely and work hard , then you can surely crack IIT JEE . Thanks.
Kalpesh Ramesh
6 Points
10 years ago
eh balls ill go bits da
Kalpesh Ramesh
6 Points
10 years ago
work hard not for me
Atul Vaibhav
23 Points
10 years ago
yes you can , but u have to manage ur time smartly and mostly focus on those topics on which you have more command.Physical chemistry problems are easier and carry enough marks, so practice enough questions on it.
Harsh davda
41 Points
10 years ago
every thing is possible... clear ur concepts and practice a lot .. that`s it..!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free