dear sir,

             im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

4 years ago


Answers : (1)


Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question
Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is there branch change in BIT MESRA RANCHI from chemical to electronics
Yes, you have to score good CGPA...
Amit Shekhar one month ago
A body of mass m is accelerated uniformly from rest to a speed v in a time t.The instantaneous power deliverd to body as a function of time , is given by
u = 0 Total time is T so v = u+aT v = aT a = v/T Hence velocity at any time t, v’ = (v / T)*t Hence instantaneous power P = F*v’ P = ma*v’ P = m (v/T)*(v/T)*t P = (mv 2 / t...
Nirmal Singh. 3 months ago
Hi, What is the criteria for M Tech in IIT’s? I have 54% aggregate in my BE. If i get a good score in my GATE exam or If i get a good AIR, will I be able to get into IIT’s?
Admission to the JointMTech/MCP–PhD programme of the Institute is open to all Indian Nationals under categories: i. Regular applicants with assistantship ( through GATE) ii. B. Tech...
Amit Shekhar one month ago
is it wise to wait for SPOT ROUND counselling for jeemains?? Some good nits ‘metallurgy branch goes for 40000ranks in spot round?
to be in safe side u should book some good private colleges
Rak 4 months ago
sir is the option of changing the branch from chemical engineering to civil engineering reliable in nit calicut. is that too much risky? i am not interested in chemical engineering.
If you are not interested in chemical engineering and want to shift to civil engineering, this option is reliable.The risks in this process are first of all such branch changing option...
Ramreddy 3 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me that i may write least some no of tests
Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »