Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
please help me in managing time... i have either coachings or tutions daily from 5pm to 9 pm..i am preparing for iit..i am an average student but have a strong dedication ..i weak in...
If you are an early riser, Get to bed at 10. Wake up at 3 sharp, drink some coffee and sit to study. You have not mentioned the time you leave for school. Assuming that it is 7 you will get ...
Archita 2 months ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?
You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?
In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...
PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
what is the furture scope in haking
Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical
IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.
AKSHAT BHANDARI one year ago
sumesh singh one year ago
HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category
For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
Shobhit Varshney one year ago
sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank
shivani sharma one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details