Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Can u tell me about competion held in class 10 (PCM) like olympiads , international exam in which i can take part as an individual. I study in cbse school and going to class 10 this year?

You can also give, NBO, NIMO, Silverzone olympiod, Geogenius and NLSTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Dear Student, You can prepare for Olympid (Maths and Science), KVPY, NTSE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Mr vijay mukhti i know them they comman ones and am preparing for them. But tell me about any other olympiads or competions?

Yash tripathi 3 months ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya 5 days ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 6 days ago
WHAT ARE THE GOOD ENGENERING PRIVATE COLLEGES IN INDORE

SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
i am in a dilemma ,i want to get into iits and ,if will get vit should i go for it, or drop a year.taking into consideration pattern most probably be changing this year

If you feel condident that next time you can clear than you shuld take a drop orelse not
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
tell me about AIPTM ????????????????????????????????????????????/

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),...

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago

AIPMT is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the first week of May 2016 for admissions into MBBS and BDS seats...

T.kumar 3 months ago

HI Chethan, The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT ) is an annual medical entrance examination in India. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off