DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can someone please tell me the date to download admit card for IPU entrance test ?

lakshay admit card will be issued on website just one week before the exam it will be dispalyed on official website of ipu thaty is ipu.ac.in u need not to worry when it will be shown i will...

ng29 23 days ago

lakshay i have not heard about MIT PUNE u can check it on internet but u can try for jaypee noida also its good college and also had good placements and dont need to worry for ipu as it is...

ng29 23 days ago

Thankyou . Can you please tell me the rank required in JEE MAINS 2015 to get admission in MIT Pune for Mech. Eng. ? I am from general cateagory . I scored 91 in JEE MAINS and expect to get...

lakshay gaur 23 days ago
Dear team should I refer Resnick Halliday for physics ?

Yes, it is very important book for IIT and other international exam like SAT and GRE. It is well organizeed both conceptually and problemetically.
  img
Biswajit Das one month ago

Yes U can if u got ur basics clear . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Not necessary . If u have old editon u can refer it is only a reprint . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
hi, i am rohan and have qualified JEE MAINS with 64 score (sc) and would like to get 86% in boards. Can i get admission in NITs …......

Although the chances are very rare, but you can get lower rank branches, if you are getting benifit of home state reservation, actually, there is 50% home state student preferences.. Hope...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

you may get into NIT as you r an sc candidate but you cannot get into CSE, ECE in NIT

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 20 days ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were...

nishant 3 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »