FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can you tell me the expected cut off for civil engg in bitast in Fourth Iteration (Fourth round) ???

Expected cutoff is around 350. Also it is different for different branches. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

The cutoff status can be checked by visiting the official website of Jeemains and one thing is important to mention here that the cutoff varies as per varying branches,.....you may check it ...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?

May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
I HAVE A GENERAL A.I.R RANK OF 14205 IN JEE ADVANCED DO I HAVE CHANCES OF GETTING DUAL 5 YEARS COURSE OF MINING OR METALLURGICAL FROM ISM OR BHU IN SPOT COUNSELLING ?

Very difficult for you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

very very low chances , maybe straight no anyhow try in NITs all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 14 days ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 27 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »