Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I’ve secured low marks in iit mains exam and i have a good score in IPE (telangana board) and also a little reservation as in OBC category....is there any scope for my geting into NIT’s??

Please follow the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Please mention your score then we can guide you properly.
  img

in a range of 65 to 70 marks. and i fall into obc category too....my ipe score will be around 96-98% so can i have any scope??

Hasmi Chinnu one month ago
I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the...

It’s a myth that School Board preparation eats away precious quality time of the students.2016 JEE mains had demonstrated it.CBSE books are the text books we should embrace it.It had been...

Sanjeev Anand 25 days ago

hello, don’t worry about the 2 nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able ...

raj kumar one month ago

dear, you passed inter 1 st year, so next u go to the inter 2 nd year, in inter 2 nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day...

mohan one month ago
How to get selected for UPES?

UPESEAT you have to clear this admission test
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

Hi,To get through UPES you have to appear for UPESEAT And for UPESEAT the minimum eligbility is Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and also Minimum 60% marks...

Natasha Roy 5 months ago
i prepared enough for MAINS exam how to write xam with confidence can u plz suggest

Hey student.. first of all it is good to know that your preparation is well enough.. Regarding the writing of exam, i ll recommend you to first of all have a positive attitude and a faith...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

Do question in 3 rounds. 1 st round attempt only those questions which you are sure. There are always 30% questions in exam which are very easy and can be attempted in less then a minute. 2...
  img
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off