Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Is cengage series for pcm (all subjects) is enough to practice for iit . I want to complete my practice only from one book along with ncert . Will this be ok. Also i am facing problems in...

hi anushka yes this series is enough to crack iit if you practice ncert along with it. but i think you should solve ncert exemplar also along with both of them. no problem if you are facing ...

SAHIL 2 days ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Which branch option is better, Production at IIT Delhi or Electrical at IIT Roorkee?

Dear Friend, logically thinking a person chooses a branch of an educational degree after wisely analysing the future scope and worth only and as per this concept you must go for Electrical...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

ELECTRICAL AT IIT ROORKEE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN PRODUCTION AT IIT DELHI. NO DOUBT IIT DELHI IS A VERY GOOD COLLEGE BUT DEAR YOU ARE NOT GETTING A GOOD BRANCH AT DELHI CAMPUS. MOREOVER IIT ...

SAHIL 28 days ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off