DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
The least perfect square, which is divisible by each of 2136 and 66 is:

Calculate the LCM and factorise it. Multiple it with such factors so as to have all the factors occuring in pairs. This number will be a perfect square as it has all the factors in pairs....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
Batch Discussion Surprize! - in this option available i’m not able to post my questions. every time i put the question, tags and select save tag after concerning the perticular chapters...

Hello Student, We are in process of resolving all the issues.please give us some time. Also we are creating a DEMO CD which will expalin you everything about Batch discussion. How to post...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 5 months ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
my air is 11017 and state rank is 1100. HS MAHARASHTRA GEN CATE.IN WHICH NITS CAN I GET CSE OR MECH

Hi, For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively, you can check this years opening and cloasing ranks as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
View all Questions »