MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

good and simple books for basic electronics and engineering....

The Art of Electronics:Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill
  img
Avinash one month ago
I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?

May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
simple books for environmental and safety engineering..

Climate Change and Variability' Environmental Management in Practice Environmental, Safety, and Health Engineering
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr

Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago

i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...

Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.

Anabhra one month ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

You can get NITs Have a look at the following
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

Maneesh Danthala 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details