dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to drop this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please tell me the schedule and books for jee preparation. Which chapters should be learnt first and from...

If you are taking a drop and you don’t want to join any coaching, then you have to self govern yourself and be very punctual about everything you do.The schedule has to decided by you....
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I have heard Mech is evergreen branch but why in case of job it lacks behind Electronics,ECE etc.It should be behind CSE ie 2 nd in any case.

Mechanical was few years ago tagged as evergreen branch but now CS holds that tag. Its just because everything we do nowadays is related to computers. Every computer needs a computer...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I am confused b/w cp ranker’s package and vibrant jee suceess pack. Which of the two will be best for jee mains 2015?

You can opt Vibrant study materials over CP.... But try to focus on previous on previous year JEE questions...chapter wise.......... Actually, most of the questions in JEE paper has been on...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »