dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i am getting eee in bits goa campus after the first iteration.my bitsat score is 340.can i hope for mechanical at pilani campus or cs at goa campus after the 3 rd iteration?

Hello Student, According to last years cut off B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical -Pilani - 337 B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science-Goa-323 You should get . Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
i got mech in SVNIT Surat and civil in BITS hyderabad ( which may or may not change (to instrumentation or mechanical) aftyer joining).what should i take?

im from hyderabad,i got 218 in mains but just 957 in IPE. due to normalisation, i was ranked 9620... i got 309 in BITSAT and a rank of 13.5 k in advanced .

rahul 2 months ago
i am getting chemical course at bits pilani-goa campus in first round of counselling...but if i want to wait for second round what are the procedures?????? please help......

Hello Student, You don’t have to anything except paying the fees if they ask before second counseling. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
what is the minimum score to get a seat in iit

i don't know which entrance exam you are looking for IIT marks.so,i listed hear gate cut off marks for IITs. The GATE cutoff scores for IITs are as follows. Branch Category Score Computer...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 3 months ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »