Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

dear sir,

im an sc student and want to know that by obtaining how much marks shold i be eligible for preparatory course incase seats are not fully filled.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sandip,

You have to achieve the aggregate cut off.. and if you have failed to achieve a cut off in one of the individual sections, only then you can be offered a preparatory course.. that too a list of the highest scorers will be published... So marks needed will be close to the aggregate cut off for SC/ST.

I hope this solves your query...

Post any further doubts.. We are happy to help.

Wish you a very good luck... :) :)

Regards,
AskIItian Expert
Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I`m Suvam jain nd i have secured 110 in mains 2016 nd I`m from general category nd I`m expecting 85% in boards.so can i get any good nit and if yes then which branch will i get?my home state...

Dear Student, your score is good and may be possible you get a seat in any one of them, you better do one thing, visit the official website of NIT(s) and get to know about youir status...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

HI SUVAM JAIN PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL 24 days ago
I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better...

@ anushka i will recommened you to go with computer science , and if you are talking abt prep[aration then just give 1 hour per day to it . that will be sufficient , i got 98 in computer...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

Dear Student, draft a schedule dividing hours for PCM separately, consult NCERT boks, join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and previous years papers with key and go...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago

hi anushka i think pe { PHYSICAL EDUCATION} IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU CAN WRITE THIS EXAM ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY STUDY AND CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS ALSO. NEED VERY LESS TIME FOR ITS PREPERATION...

SAHIL 23 days ago
hiii.iam studing in iit basar..plz give me some instructions to give a seminor!

hii im presently pursuing puc 2 nd year in iiitrkvalley i had gave seminors twice in my previous semester tips while giving seminor : 1.try to maintain eye contact with the students 2.you...

KALYAN 6 months ago

A seminar is the perfect opportunity to learn some skills and hone your craft of communicating effectively .In these activities you will think about what skills are needed to give a good...

vannala shivanand 6 months ago

A seminar is the good opportunity to prove your talent. You must and should utilise it. dont’t get fear. Generally seminars are given in front of many people. When you forgetten an thing...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha one month ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya one year ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya one year ago
dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL one month ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off