SIR PLEASE HELP ME. I AM A CANDIDATE OF IIT JEE 2011 . I AM VERY UPSET WITH MY PREPARATIONS. I USE THE FOLLOWING BOOKS PHY- HC VERMA CHEM- P. BAHADUR(PHY. CHEM) ,OP AGGRAWAL'S IIT CHEMISTRY MATHS- KC SINHA( CALCULUS,ALGEBRA,TRIGO,3-D GEOMETRY) ,SL LONI COORDINATE GEOMETRY SIR MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO SOLVE IIT QUESTIOS AND I FEEL THAT I CANT CLEAR IIT AS I AM NOT PREPARED WITH MY CLASS11 PORTION AND IAM IN CLASS12 THIS YEAR. PLZ SUGGEST ME SUITABLE STEPS SO THAT I CAN PRAPARE WELL FOR IIT AS THER IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT AND I HAVENT SOLVED ANY OF THE BOOKS MENTIONED ABOVE. ALSO DO I NEED TO BUY ANY EXTRA BOOKS FOR MY JEE 2011 PREPARATIONS. THANKS I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO U .

SIR PLEASE HELP ME. I AM A CANDIDATE OF IIT JEE 2011 . I AM VERY UPSET WITH MY PREPARATIONS. I USE THE FOLLOWING BOOKS

PHY- HC VERMA

CHEM- P. BAHADUR(PHY. CHEM) ,OP AGGRAWAL'S IIT CHEMISTRY

MATHS- KC SINHA( CALCULUS,ALGEBRA,TRIGO,3-D GEOMETRY) ,SL LONI COORDINATE GEOMETRY

SIR MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO SOLVE IIT QUESTIOS AND I FEEL THAT I CANT CLEAR IIT AS I AM NOT PREPARED WITH MY CLASS11 PORTION AND IAM IN CLASS12 THIS YEAR. PLZ SUGGEST ME SUITABLE STEPS SO THAT I CAN PRAPARE WELL FOR IIT AS THER IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT AND I HAVENT SOLVED ANY OF THE BOOKS MENTIONED ABOVE.

ALSO DO I NEED TO BUY ANY EXTRA BOOKS FOR MY JEE 2011 PREPARATIONS.

THANKS

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO U .

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
14 years ago

Hi Piyush

Looking at your query you seem to be negative and disappointed from your preparations so far.

You need not to be sad and negative. There are students who clear IIT JEE In just 6 months of dedicated study. You still have lot of time for your preparation so dont be negative

Class 11th and 12 are co related with each other so try to go through your 11th books as this year it was around 35% questions were from 11th. Plus all round the year try to solve queries section wise and in case if any topic requires basic understanding try to go through your 11 text books again.

Things might seem complicated to you but, what i can see is you are really serious for your IIT JEE attempt.

Books that you are considering are good for preparation, but not all books suit every student as people have different ways of understanding. Try to spend one or two days and make a look around for books that are considered by your friends and see if they are easy to understand.

I'm sure if this year goes right with a planned study channel you'll be able to complete whole syllabus very early.

There fore start studying things attempting papers, gradually you'll start gaining confidence.

all the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free