There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i want to know that how much tym should i give to each section (pcm) during iit paper to gain maxmarks 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Charu,

The time given to each section may be different for different persons.  Certain strategies, however, can still be followed in general. In a 3 hour paper of JEE, you can start by the section in which you're strongest. So, if you're strongest in physics, start solving physics questions first. Then you can go to the next stronger & then the weakest one.

It is recommended you do not consume more than 50 minutes in your first go for each section. In this way, after completing your paper you'll still get 30 minutes more to revise & attempt the unsolved questions.

Doing your paper in this way will surely help you maximize the marks output.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 4 months ago
Which is better for m tech with btech in ei branch, YMCA faridabad or igtuw delhi
Dear student I would suggest you to go for IGDTUW in comparison to YMCA.
Bhavya 3 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?
= p/(p^2 +1)
Vikas TU one year ago
You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...
Drake one year ago
laplace is in cbse?
Vikas TU one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off