I AM DOING MY 10TH STD.I WROTE MY MATRICULATION PUBLIC EXAM. I AM GOING TO BE FREE FOR 3 MONTHS. I WANNA TO KNOW ABOUT IIT AND HOW TO INITIATE STUDY FOR JEE???I AM AN AVERAGE SCORER ABOUT 85% TO 90% IS IT GOOD FOR ME TO TAKE IIT PREPARATIONS???HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE??? WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF QUESTIONS FOR JEE??? IS IT GOOD TO PREPARE ON OWN OR GO TO COACHING CENTRES?? KINDLY NEED ADVICE.......PLEASE HELP

I AM DOING MY 10TH STD.I WROTE MY MATRICULATION  PUBLIC EXAM. I AM GOING TO BE FREE FOR 3 MONTHS. I WANNA TO KNOW ABOUT IIT AND HOW TO INITIATE STUDY FOR JEE???I AM AN AVERAGE SCORER ABOUT 85% TO 90%

IS IT GOOD FOR ME TO TAKE IIT PREPARATIONS???HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT JEE???

WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF QUESTIONS FOR JEE???

IS IT GOOD TO PREPARE ON OWN OR GO TO COACHING CENTRES??

KINDLY NEED ADVICE.......PLEASE HELP

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Student,

Nice to see the zeal you have, this is perfect time for the preparation for IIT. For preparing for iit jee one only needs to work hard with dedication...i ll advise u to alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. This is very right time when a student can make a base for the future..divide your time for chemistry, maths and physics acc to yourself and practise alot...i wll suggest you to join some coaching coz thru coaching you ll get the direction and proper guidelines ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free