Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am aiming for iit 2011.
i think i am good in maths n very in physics,but chemistry though not bad i am not getting the same confidence,how can i develop confidence?n which r the best boooks for chemistry which can really help me to be a step ahead in concept as well as problems?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mr. Saurabh;

This is the normal problem in chemistry specily in organic chemistry. Use only one book for one part like RCM for physical and TMH for chemistry. You can use other books for reference, but try to use one book so that reaction image will store easily in your mind and will be helpful to remind the reaction. In organic chemistry try to solve the reaction by mechanism only. Do not go bulky books like GRB, MCQ. some books are for all exam not only JEE. so fix the book first.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?
Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
Ravi one year ago
Best book for maths for jee main and advance self study
You can visit this link to find out required books for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED ””
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians