hi, I would like to know whether VJTI Mumbai is good for M.Tech. in Electronics engineering.I have a GATE score of 472 and Rank 5126 in EC paper.How are the placements in VJTI for M.Tech.? I plan to apply in the following NIT's: 1. NIT Nagpur. 2. NIT Surat. 3. NIT Trichy. 4. NIT Surathkal. 5. NIT Warangal. 6. NIT Calicut. Are NIT Surat and Nagpur good? how are their Placements? Should i apply in IT-BHU depending on my above GATE score? Hoping for a reply.

hi,

I would like to know whether VJTI Mumbai is good for M.Tech. in Electronics engineering.I have a GATE score of 472 and Rank 5126 in EC paper.How are the placements in VJTI for M.Tech.?

I plan to apply in the following NIT's:

1. NIT Nagpur.

2. NIT Surat.

3. NIT Trichy.

4. NIT Surathkal.

5. NIT Warangal.

6. NIT Calicut.

Are NIT Surat and Nagpur good? how are their Placements?

Should i apply in IT-BHU depending on my above GATE score?

Hoping for a reply.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Patil;

No , VJTI is not good for M. Tech students, last year was not good for any college, so do not compare last year data. There were some problem in even IIT for M Tech student. try to get admission in NIT college.all 6 NIT college are good but NIT nagpur is in 5 rank and then surat college. You may get a MHRD scholarship also in these college. But there may be some interview in these college so continue your preparation till admission. No this is not a good rank to applu in IT-BHU.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free