Hai Sir..., IIT Exam is appraching... iam feeling some tension how to prepare the subject whole topics what is the way to prepare right now...? please give me which chapters i want to be thorough with in physics chemistry mathematics... to get good rank in iit jee 2010 please help me Sir... plssss..

Hai Sir...,

IIT Exam is appraching...

iam feeling some tension how to prepare the subject whole topics

what is the way to prepare right now...?

please give me which chapters i want to be thorough with in physics chemistry mathematics... to get good rank in iit jee 2010

please help me Sir... plssss..

Grade:

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Maniteja;

First thing:when you study, you should be free from all daily works; Do not use more than one book at a time , you should use other books only as a reference only. Try to uderstand the concept clearly and do not force himself. study atleast 6 hrs a days for IITJEE. and most important thing that you will have to win on the negative thinking because everybody is thinking same and you have to do some different so be positive Dear. Do not spend time on mechanics now, study modern physics, inorganic chemistry and PC at this time.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free