sir i am student of kota bansal 13th batch(repeater) and i am looking for top 100 air . i am having a bit problem in chem . sir i am very good in phy maths and phy chem .. kindly suggest me a best time table that i should follow these 11 days to get max output in ioc and oc day by day(if possible) and also that from now how much time i shud gve to these two departments of chem and also the topics on which i shud emphasize most please kindly reply in detail thank you satish

sir

i am student of kota bansal 13th batch(repeater) and i am looking for top 100 air . i am having a bit problem in chem .

sir i am very good in phy maths and phy chem .. kindly suggest me a best time table that i should follow these 11 days to get max output in ioc and oc day by day(if possible) and also that from now how much time i shud gve to these two departments of chem and also the topics on which i shud emphasize most

please kindly reply in detail

thank you

satish 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

just go through general organic chemisty,isomerism and hydrocarbons..............it can help u a lot scoring well.

'Organic Chemistry' has the highest weightage with mean marks of 36%. Topics like 'Isomerism' and

'Name Reactions', and 'Stability of reaction intermediates' should be thoroughly covered. It is easier to

remember the reactions and conversions involving aromatic compounds and a considerable percentage of

questions from organic chemistry are based on this part. Anunderstanding of directive influence of substituent

groups, resonance and mechanism of reactions definitely helps in cracking the problems of organic chemistry !!!!

In inorganic chemistry always the important topics r
QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS, TRANSITION ELEMENTS, CHEMICALBONDING, METALLURGY@ REQUIREMENT

--

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free