hello sir i am a 12 class student you asked me to give my academic backgroud in detail .in 11 in school i scored 65%in final and i also go to narayana institute for preparations but about 50% of the things they teach me does not strike me and i am confused as to from which book i shall study for practise of competive exams . in naraya i scrore on avg.75 out of 246in the weekly test. I think that arihant book for inorganic is good,kc sinha's calculus is also good . plese suggest three seperate books for practise of chem,physics and maths for mcq and numericals for competion & i want one book for each subject

hello sir i am a 12 class student you asked me to give my academic backgroud in detail .in 11 in school i scored 65%in final and i also go to narayana institute for preparations but about 50% of the things they teach me does not strike me and i am confused as to from which book i shall study for practise of competive exams .in naraya i scrore on avg.75 out of 246in the weekly test. I think that arihant book for inorganic is good,kc sinha's calculus is also good .

plese suggest three seperate books for practise of chem,physics and maths for mcq and numericals for competion & i want one book for each subject

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Dear Student,

Please have a look at the names of the books-

Maths

Differential Calculus – Arihant

Integral Calculus – Arihant

Coordinate - & L Loney

Algebra – K.C.Sinha