i am in class 11. i have joined coaching classes and i have got 323 rank(AIR) in unified council exam(NSTSE). but my parents told that this is not sufficient for clearing JEE with good rank.Now when i study i could not concentrate i am feared whether i would clear JEE or not .please help. class 11 is almost over for me.if i work very very...............hard now will i be able to get AIR-1 in JEE. please help and be honest

i am in class 11. i have joined coaching classes and i have got 323 rank(AIR) in unified council exam(NSTSE). but my parents told that this is not sufficient for clearing JEE with good rank.Now when i study i could not concentrate i am feared whether i would clear JEE or not .please help. class 11 is almost over for me.if i work very very...............hard now will i be able to get AIR-1 in JEE. please help and be honest

Grade:

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Anurag;

This is a really very tough question. This is good that you are a above average student. Your rank is good in NSTSE. but this rank will not give any help in IITJEE , this is a another real time war so you will be 100% active till that exam. Anyperson can get a good rank but for that your basic funda must be 100% clear. you must be equal confidence in all three subject.means every chapter must be your favurite chpater. One more things somewhere this thing also depends on your faculty quality. is he/she providing 100% correct concept specilly in organic chemistry. So work hard. RAnk one is possible in one year study.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free