SIR INITIALLY IN ANY CHAPTER I AM NOT ABLE TO SOLVE MUCH PROBLEMS.WHAT IS MY PROBLEM.IS THERE SOME PROBLEM WITH MY THEORY.

SIR INITIALLY IN ANY CHAPTER I AM NOT ABLE TO SOLVE MUCH PROBLEMS.WHAT IS MY PROBLEM.IS THERE SOME PROBLEM WITH MY THEORY.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago
Dear manisha This is the normal problem with every student. this is because of two thing.first due to lack of concept and second lack of practice. first u concentrate on ur concept.for this u should refer good books and ur coaching study material.real all the theory and then refer excersice and solved problem so that u get the idea of solving of different possible type of problem in that chapter. then u refer excersice problem . and i hope u will feel better . if u are still feel difficulty in that chapter then don't worry just continue ur study for other chapter as tought in ur class.As u progress to new chapter ur thinking capability will increase and ur mind will work in better way. so when u will start revision then u will comfortable in your weak topic also .but for this u should attaind ur class regularly,try to complete the assignment .and work hard Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free