sir i wrote a lot of practice test papers of FIITJEE but still my average in that is 186/480...i dont understand why am i getting less marks though i work hard...sometimes i feel "what IITians do so that they get very good marks..what is their attitude towards the questions...how do they attempt it???i am getting confused that how to score such well marks...i really want to score very good marks sir please guide me....

sir i wrote a lot of practice test papers of FIITJEE but still my average in that is 186/480...i dont understand why am i getting less marks though i work hard...sometimes i feel "what IITians do so that they get very good marks..what is their attitude towards the questions...how do they attempt it???i am getting confused that how to score such well marks...i really want to score very good marks sir please guide me....

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Vineet; I am very happy to answer this question because same problem I faced at my time. Today there are lot of coaching and the compition are among these. They want to prepare very tough question paper and some time real IITJEE paper easier than These. So do not bother about your total mark. this is a exam not based on your marks but based on your rank in all INDIA. So dear student see only all India rank in FIITJEE exam, not marks. and be calm at this moment this is a very important time and do not loose your confidence. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free