i am good in heat&thermodynamics and modern physics &some other minor topics but my all over performance in physics is not much good . pls guide me for preparation of physics as i have only abt 20 days

i am good in heat&thermodynamics and modern physics &some other minor topics but my all over performance in physics is not much good . pls guide me for preparation of physics as i have only abt 20 days

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear sagar

This is a normal problem and confussion at student life. I am happy that you feel comfort with some topics.
First you should refer H C VERMA and Resnick & Halliday for the theory part .and see the solved example of  this

chapter  and then try to solve excersice problem.After that you should see the previous years IIT JEE problem based

upon this topic..Try to solve as much problem as you can on this topic.

and do not waste your time in this moment in solving much difficult question.solve only those question which are very much related to jee syllabus

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free