i seriously wanna crack jee at any cost. only 22 days r in my hand.. i am worst in chem n not good in algebra.. i am really not understanging wat to day n i am not able to giv iit next year plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. n giv solution . if some iitian answer it den its best 4 me becoz he can understand my situation very well plz reply as fast as possible so dat i cant waste my t odays day also....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i seriously wanna crack jee at any cost. only 22 days r in my hand..

i am worst in chem n not good in algebra.. i am really not understanging wat to day n i am not able to giv iit next year plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. n giv solution . if some  iitian answer it den its best 4 me becoz he can understand my situation very well

plz reply as fast as possible so dat i cant waste my t odays day also.......

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grade:

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear nilima choudhri

This is the time revision and speed practice.But u have not covered your syllabus yet.so you should leave those topic which you have not toched yet .first you should revise those topic which you can revised in short time and athe same time you should solve 1-2 question from the topic in which u are strong.so that u should not forget the concept.

and solve sample paper atleast one in 3 days. if u have still some time left then u can prepear few topics which u have not started yet.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.
Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

This time is so precious .. jus don think anything and revise all the concepts .. solve last year papers .. give mock tests and do stuff like that.. try to practise as much as possible .. coz this is must and don think about nything else .. work hard and remove all the negative thoughts .. All the very best for the IIT exam..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free