There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

does taking drop is beneficial for iit ? is it beneficial to kota? how they teach and what type of communication they have with their student?is it waste of time?please help me  i m  in deep dpression

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop.

most of the student worried about that it will effect their career during placement.

I just want to tell you that only few companies which do not allow dropper to sit in their recruitment process.but most of the companies (more than 95%)  allow dropper. so as far as placement is concern you need not to worry.

coaching in kota is good will not be wastage of time.they have good faculty.

if you think u have time managemant problem then u can join Askiitian ,online will save ur lot of time.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??
For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I am a St candidate and getting 420 marks in aipmt can I get any MBBS colleges in Delhi..(outside delhi)
@ prashant chances seems less for mbbs . but rest assure u will get it in afmc pune , or cmc vellore maybe . but in delhi u can get lower mbbs college , and in MAMC nd vmmc is quite...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup
Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...
Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 6 years ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts