There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i found mtg books for different topics very useful in physics. the method of clearing the concept is in detail . since im facing problems in algebra portion so should i take mtg book for algebra for both theory  and questions or i should go for hall and knight. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shahank

Now lots of books are available in  market.and really they are good books. But Hall and Knight is still the first choice for algebra.

because theory is writen to the point this enable u to read more in less time.also the example illustrated in the books are very helpful to understand the concept.

you can also refer other books.

initially start one book when u complete it then u can go for other option also.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL 2 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains to get a b category seat in cbit ?
Hii You should have AIR in between 7500-35000 o get category rank in CBIT
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Dear Koushik, you may check it on your own at the official website of CBIT and may find it there , for your kind information, i may share here thatb you need to have scored minimum 8k to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If I will get AIR 1500 in general category then what could be my OBC Rank in JEE advanced?
Hii Its is very vague question but from previous data it can be assured that you will be well within less than 8% of the top OBC’s Best of Luck For other queries related to IIT JEE you...
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts