There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i m a lover of physics and i want to pursue my carrer with it. what are the options left in front of me...? i am in std 11 now... in west bengal, where is physics taught as integrated msc and is there any scope of research..? How wiil be the earning if i do so... I am a student having 96% marks in icse and 97% marks in science... PLZ ANSWER QUICKLY.. THNKS 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

After 12th, through JEE examination, you can join any IIT where 5 year integrated course in Physics is offered. It is entirely research oriented and after completion of 5 yr course, you can go for Ph.D in any indian/foreign university

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it
IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...
pjain 8 months ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
V. Harshit - one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off