sir , i would like to know whether there is any possibility of increasing the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination for eligibility in the jee2011. i am appearing for my boards in 2010 and if i give jee2011 then it wil be my second attempt. in that case wil the new set of rules ( % sir , i would like to know whether there is any possibility of increasing the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination of marks ) apply for the examinees who are attempting the second time as well ?

sir ,
i would like to know whether there is any possibility of increasing the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination for eligibility in the jee2011. i am appearing for my boards in 2010 and if i give jee2011 then it wil be my second attempt. in that case wil the new set of rules ( % sir ,
i would like to know whether there is any possibility of increasing the percentage of marks of the qualifying examination of marks ) apply for the examinees who are attempting the second time as well ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear saheli sarkar

There is no such official announcement of increment of minimum percentage requirement of marks for IIT JEE exam.but there is chances of increse of percentage from 60 % to 65% , and if it happens then it will be same for all the student irrespective of first or second attempt.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free