There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir,What is the scope/ Job Opportunities in Integrated 5 year M.Sc course ( after that Ph.D ) in Phy. Chem or Maths? Can I become a lecturer or any other jobs please tell me? Where I can get a JOB like in company or Any Educational Institute? What will be the sallary package for the student of this course?Please Answer me Sir. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

after your completion of 5 year course at IIT, u'll definitely get a gud job

The job packages for Maths dept like that of CS dept can be btn 7-12 lkhs/annum

Physics shld be arnd 6-8 lakhs /annum

Chemistry dept. is a little bit slow...may be some 4-6 lakhs/annum

bur Maths has as much craze as CS dept, next comes Physics dept..

for Ph.D programmes, thses depts are very gud...

after Ph.D you can become professor in anny IITs or foreign univs at every chance

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts