There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir actually i m very depressed about exam plz gave me some tips for crack iitjee aieee and pet

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

do hardwork and belive in your self

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

does FIITJEE RSM is better than Resonance DLP material .as i am doing Resonance material is there any diff. in level & type of questions ,is there any requirement to take FIITJEE RSM?.does...
@ pranav no , donot take fiitjee RSM now , resonance dpp material are well balanced for jee exam . but u need to complete that in time as resonance have a large syllabus coverage , so, u...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL 2 months ago
Posterior end of amoeba is charterised by? 1.plasmid 2. Amphid 3.uriygium 4.lack of food vacuole
@ avinash option no 2 will turns out to be the correct answer . amphid is the posterior end of the amoeba , HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ALL THE BEST
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
tips to solve problems much faster. i’m not understanding the chemistry problems so,please give me a piece of advice.
@ raddemma chemistry are intresting subject , but it have some complex ques in equilibrium , thermodynamics and states of matter , solution etc . they are physical chemi and student hates...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off