There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe  same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two coils. justify your answer.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Induced emf will be same in the both but Induced Current will be more in Copper loop.

As The voltage induced in each turn is

V = -∂Φ/∂t

Φ = total magnetic flux through the coil (Wb).

Φ = ∫B⋅dS (dot product)

so, As the rate of change of magnetic flux will be same for both the coils, thus the induced emf will also be same as it does not depend on the material of the coil. But induced current will depend on the material of coil.

6 years ago
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the ssmkancfjdtyrekgk.jhyrethe karan is pagal hai vimcopkduigrdjghuins
11 hours ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..
Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...
Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
which subject is most scoring
MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts