coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear IIT-JEE Aspirant,

Bruce Mahan's Universty Chemistry is classic text for students and others having a basic idea of chemistry at the high-school level. The book covers Physical&general,Inorganic &also Organic chemistry.The section of Phys.chem. and Gen.chem. has been treated superbly with special emphasis on topics such as atomic structure, chemical bonding,Equilibrium,Energetics...

Regarding IIT JEE preparation, I think reading the book will certainly help you in grasping the concepts in a better way as compared to other available books by Indian Authors in the market. However, the problems given in the book are of very general in nature. It's better if you take an IIT-JEE oriented book which contains problem more of that in nature.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!!

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago
@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Why r u angry so yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques
Rojy 6 months ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....
@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...
No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...
AKSHAY SHARMA 3 months ago
Why josaa is giving same college and branch in various rounds.even if my AIR is good in jee mains but i am not alloated any nit.
Dear students, The seats are being alloted thourgh a proper algorithm which consist of many criteria like, rank, score, category, cutoff, home state quota, any other quota, board marks, your...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts