Hai Sir... How to avoid negative markings in competitive exams... these negative markings are reducing my scores... Pls Help Me Sir...

Hai Sir...

How to avoid negative markings in competitive exams... these negative markings are reducing my scores... Pls Help Me Sir...

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear maniteja

competitive exam is not all about scoring 100 %.you should attempt only those questions in which you are fully confident,otherwise you will diffenetly reduse your marks.

student do these types of mistake due to hurry.just try to keep relax your self during the exam hours. 

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. This way u can channel the conceptual understanding to the problem solving by solving the problems related to the concepts that u studied.

DO not loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. And Remember that its time to givv final touch of your prepration ,you should keep revising as well as time to time u should attemp test papers.solve the papers then u will realise that in which topic u r not comfortable then go back and revise all concept related to this topic from standard material and good books.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free