There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir,plz tell Bca comes in which faculty?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

plzz frame the question again

are u asking abt BCA-bachelor of computer applications...

if is a part of computer science enginnering .. whihc comes under faculty of enginnering in some universities and even sometimes in faculty of sciences too........

BCA9bridge connect act) is an exchange program with foreign universities..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Sir for today only 100 seat are there for sc girl category .and my counseling is due on 8 can you pls tell me with my sc up category rank 2495 can I get any govt college in up.and...
@ aditi chances seems less for MBBS , as 100 seats are left and you have 1 more days for councelling , the seat in u.p will filled up very soon , like 60-70 seats per day , but still we...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series