Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi der m angad m in 12 th standard and m also preparing for iit jee 2011

hence m working harder to achieve good rank in jee

since i also join iitjee coaching for help and still i need some help from u all that m little confused and little fearfull to score well in jee exam i know its a great job to score good enough in jee to get air well . but then too there is 1 thing missing in me i dont know what is the ... i mean to say m little afraid .

therefor plz tell me how do boost up ma confidence that i can do it i have everything like all material stuff and m also a hard worker but still im afraid 

help me and i think i wouldn't be able to make

but still i need & want to make it

coz m confused

plz giv me some advices and plz tell me some does and don't this time plz plz help me out

and one more thing

i also have a problem of memory loss i do forget thing after 1 or 2 weeks all the special questions and there tricks and i too not able to revise that coz m conjusted with ma school studies and coaching regular test.

which make ma day hectic and no time for revision of relax

help me

geet ur's faithfull

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Geet,

I understand how u feel and what kind of pressure is upon you. First thing u should notice that all the students who clear JEE are also students like u and dont think that for clearing JEE u need to be a real genius or something like that.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. This wayu can channel the conceptual understanding to the problem solving by solving the problems related to the concepts that u studied.

DOnt loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the JEE exams..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
sir/madam Which branch may i get in manipal main campus or in jaipur with 87/200 marks in muoet 2016 btech. thanking you
hello rohan you can get following branches: - mechatronics - Civil - chemical - computer and communication thanks and best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
I don’t think that with the score that you have shared here, you may be able to make an entry at Manipal, rather you must keep trying at other reputed colleges/universities like – J B...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts