hi der m angad m in 12 th standard and m also preparing for iit jee 2011 hence m working harder to achieve good rank in jee since i also join iitjee coaching for help and still i need some help from u all that m little confused and little fearfull to score well in jee exam i know its a great job to score good enough in jee to get air well . but then too there is 1 thing missing in me i dont know what is the ... i mean to say m little afraid . therefor plz tell me how do boost up ma confidence that i can do it i have everything like all material stuff and m also a hard worker but still im afraid plz plz help me and i think i wouldn't be able to make but still i need & want to make it coz m confused plz giv me some advices and plz tell me some does and don't this time plz plz help me out and one more thing i also have a problem of memory loss i do forget thing after 1 or 2 weeks all the special questions and there tricks and i too not able to revise that coz m conjusted with ma school studies and coaching regular test. which make ma day hectic and no time for revision of relax plz help me regards, geet ur's faithfull

hi der m angad m in 12 th standard and m also preparing for iit jee 2011

hence m working harder to achieve good rank in jee

since i also join iitjee coaching for help and still i need some help from u all that m little confused and little fearfull to score well in jee exam i know its a great job to score good enough in jee to get air well . but then too there is 1 thing missing in me i dont know what is the ... i mean to say m little afraid .

therefor plz tell me how do boost up ma confidence that i can do it i have everything like all material stuff and m also a hard worker but still im afraid 

plz

plz

help me and i think i wouldn't be able to make

but still i need & want to make it

coz m confused

plz giv me some advices and plz tell me some does and don't this time plz plz help me out

and one more thing

i also have a problem of memory loss i do forget thing after 1 or 2 weeks all the special questions and there tricks and i too not able to revise that coz m conjusted with ma school studies and coaching regular test.

which make ma day hectic and no time for revision of relax

plz

help me

regards,

geet ur's faithfull

Grade:11

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
14 years ago

Dear Geet,

I understand how u feel and what kind of pressure is upon you. First thing u should notice that all the students who clear JEE are also students like u and dont think that for clearing JEE u need to be a real genius or something like that.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. This wayu can channel the conceptual understanding to the problem solving by solving the problems related to the concepts that u studied.

DOnt loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems and also the what kind of study materials can give the problems which are more related to the JEE exams..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free