My first year i.e 11th standard was really weak enough to let my 12th perish(i was really sick suffering typhoid).PLEASE tell me will it affect my 12th class and competative exams?

My first year i.e 11th standard was really weak enough to let my 12th perish(i was really sick suffering typhoid).PLEASE  tell me will it affect my 12th class and competative exams?

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear shriya sharma

Not only in this case but  in everywhere if you are prepearing for some thing and you earlier concept are not clear then it will affect the perrformance. as in your case you are weak in 11 th .it will not much effect your 12th result .because syllabus of both 11th and 12th are different and if you properly study your 12th standard then you can easly get good marks .but in the case of comptative exam 11th standard can affect because it is included in the syllabus of compaative exam.

if you want to overcome such situation then you must work hard for this.you must revise your 11th chapter deeply.

I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition.

coaching classes can guide in a better way.Coaching classes teach every thing of 11th standard and 12th standard from the begining.

and it will help you to understand your weak chapter as well.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free